We are a highly experienced Authorised Motor Vehicle Repairer located on the Central Coast of NSW in West Gosford. Our workshop premises have been equipped with the latest in modern equipment for vehicle repairs and we are renown for providing top quality motor vehicle service and repairs at very affordable prices.
Motor Vehicle Repair Services
We have extensive experience tackling most problematic vehicle issues; providing Log Book servicing; auto electrical; auto transmissions; air conditioning; tyres and repairs, brake and clutchs, wheel alignment and balancing and much more for most vehicle makes and models. Below is a detailed list of our services we can provide:
- car, trailers, boat trailers and boats with inboard V8's or 6 cylinder motors
- brakes (master cylinder, booster, wheel cylinders, disc rotors, callipers)
- clutchs and gearboxes
- electrical diagnostic and repairs (alternators, starter motors, air conditioning)
- electronic fuel injection servicing (EFI)
- engine (reconditioning, tuning, rebuilds)
- log book servicing (tune-up, minor and major)
- steering (steering rack, radius bushes, tie rod ends, idler arm, pitman arm)
- suspension (shocks, springs, bushes, ball joints, lowering)
- vehicle inspection checks (purchasing, pink slips, blue slips, green slips)
- water leaks (radiator, hoses, thermostat, heater core, water pump)
- wheels (tyres, alignments, balancing)
You can be assured of confidence in our mechanics to repair your vehicle at a price that’s right for you. We value our customers and our goal is to provide them with the most affordable rates on the Central Coast.
Regular Vehicle Services
If you detect a problem with your car, why wait for it to become a real problem? Instead of playing the guessing game, come see us for your car inspections, so we can pinpoint the problem before it’s too late. Let us check out your vehicle for oil and any other types of leaks, helping to avoid any unforeseen breakdowns or extended damage. The benefits of having regular maintenance checks means:
- car uses less fuel reducing harmful emissions
- better on your wallet
- regular oil changes extends the life of your engine
- decrease the chance of breakdowns
- increases resell value as your Log Books are up-to-date
Why not call us today on (02) 4323 2000 and book your car in for mechanical repairs with someone you can TRUST! To view our workshop locations, click here.